The Norwegian Table Tennis Association, (organisation number 971 235 403) (NTTA) is responsible for the procession of personal information, and that it is done within the frames of NTTA’s activities.
Why do we gather and process your personal information?
The European Veterans Championships 2023 is arranged by the NTTA, under the auspices of the European Table Tennis Union (ETTU). This means that personal information may be gathered and processed by us, to be able to deliver the championships in accordance with rules, regulations, directives, and contracts. This might be information connected to participants, accompanying persons, volunteers, suppliers, and other persons involved in EVC2023, together with other users of the website evc2023.com.
How do we gather your personal information?
We gather personal information when you interact with us by:
• filling out a form on the website
• register players and/or accompanying persons in the entry system (ttm.co.at/)
• sending us an e-mail
• interacting with us on Facebook or Messenger
• interacting with us in other ways, like phone calls etc
When you give your information voluntarily in an e-mail, in a contact form or similar, the purpose for processing the information will be stated in the context. By giving us your information voluntarily, you consent that we may process your information accordingly. You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us.
The legal basis for gathering and using personal information
This is done according to the Norwegian Personal Data Act (20.07.2018), including GDPR2016/679.
What kind of personal information do we gather and use?
The information might be different from person to person. From volunteers we gather: Name, skills, e-mail address, phone number, gender, age, and other information given voluntarily.
From participants, accompanying persons, guest, visitors and others we gather: Name, role, e-mail address, phone number, gender and other information given voluntarily.
In some cases, we may ask for sensitive information, or information regarding special categories (GDPR art 9), regarding health.
Automated technologies or interactions: As you interact with the website, we may automatically collect technical data about your equipment and browsing actions. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies.
Purposes where we use your personal data
We will use your data to:
• Recruit and manage volunteers
• Provide services to participants, accompanying persons, volunteers, suppliers, media, spectators, and others, provided by ourselves or through third parties
• Provide necessary information to said groups, e.g., newsletters or bulletins
• Send and receive surveys and similar, to strengthen the quality of our services
• Communicate with users of the website, on their request
Who do we share the information with?
We will in some cases need to share your information to fulfil our obligations to other parties in the EVC2023, or to give you the service you need to participate inthe EVC2023. This might be the ETTU, the tournament system provided by the ETTU, the hotel, or providers of services like transport and similar. We might share your information with the authorities for legal reasons. We will not share your data with parties not involved in the EVC2023. We have taken measures to protect your data.
For how long do we save your personal information?
We will only save your personal information for as long it takes to fulfil the purpose we gathered the information for. The NTTA will review the information after the EVC2023 and delete according to the review. Some information will still be needed to fulfil our legal obligations, e.g., to ETTU or the Norwegian authorities, and may be stored longer.
Here is a short summary of the rights that you should be aware of:
• You have the right to see your own personal information that we have gathered
• You have the right to get your personal information corrected if it is wrong, incomplete, or misleading
• You have in some cases the right to get your personal information deleted
- if the information is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was gathered,
- if you have withdrawn your consent of processing your personal data,
- if your personal data is used in direct marketing without your consent,
- if your personal data has been used illegal,
- if the personal data concerns children and are gathered in a social network
You can exercise your rights at any time by demanding correction or deleting of your personal data. You may complain to the Norwegian Data Protection Authorithy.
Other important privacy policies
Do you need more information?
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Added information about data gathering when registering players and/or accompanying persons.